Dr. Wuagneux assists clients through short term advisement by pre-arranged contract, or longer term by retainer.
Specific areas in which Dr. Wuagneux help her clients include:
INTERNATIONAL: specifically, short/long-term advisement, public speaking, presentations, workshops, retreats:
Dr. Wuagneux is available to assist organizations and communities with such diverse activities as:
- Interagency relations
- Impact Analysis: Programs and Policies
- Conflict Mitigation
- Implementing Social Responsibility
- Military/civilian cooperation in developing, transitional, and post conflict regions
- Indigenous Population Issues
- Policy advisement
- Strategic Action consultation
- Original research
- Social/economic development advisement
- Development of meaningful Indicators and Metrics
PUBLIC SECTOR: including, economic development, policy analysis, public affairs, and issues involving social conflict.
PRIVATE SECTOR: Private sector; including, organizational development, community responsiveness, social responsibility, internal/external cooperation and collaboration..